7.1
17th Jun 2013

This is a very clean hostel. It's a long way from the underground meaning you need to change to the overground which is unfortunate. My only complaint is how noisy it is. I could not hear anything from the bar, the biggest source of noise is people on stairs! I stayed in the 4 person room and the stairs are over the room. There appears to be no attempt at insulation at all. We could hear every word anyone said on the stairs or outside the door.

37 Collingham Place, London, England
7.7
2nd Jun 2013

This is a simple but safe place to stay. It's not a hostel so don't expect the edgy character of hostel life, but for a cheap hotel it's one of the best I've stayed in. It's safe, basic but has private toilet and showers, kitchens in the room and is in an amazing location. I will certainly stay there again.

8.0
26th Mar 2013

This is a nice clean hostel. It's obviously in a process of expansion and construction and I predict it will be a great place to stay shortly. Lack of wifi in the rooms is a limitation. You are currently restricted to using the internet in the bar or reception which is not ideal. Breakfast was simple by good. My only request would be that they start it a bit earlier. It is available at 8am but they are a long walk to the underground so this makes it tight for those of us going to work for 9am.