Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

The staff were really nice ( especially Cacau!) , the facilities were very clean and I liked the design of the Hostel. Also, they are always playing good music and there is a cool chill-out area in the basement. They provide fun activities and it is a great place to meet lots of cool travelers! Every night they offer a different activity which I loved! THe only thing I would recommend is to add a breakfast option !

Dar El Yasmine

Fez, Morocco

Although I only stayed for 1 evening, the staff were really friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. I also met other cool travelers at the Guest House. I would recommend it!

Dar Scotlandee

Chefchaouen, Morocco

The view from the guesthouse is AMAZING, delicious breakfasts, walk to the medina from the guest house is extremely enjoyable with the most gorgeous scenery on the way. Also it's perfectly situated to hike to surrounding scenic areas. Liam is awesome, he took us to the most delicious & authentic restaurant in Chaouen! Thanks for giving us such a wonderful stay ! This place is so relaxing and comfortable! I've already recommended this place since my stay and will continue to do so! Hope 2 b back

The receptionist (forget his name from Italy) was very friendly and patient with me. I also got injured at the beach and he was very helpful and accommodating with me. Great location, close to the beach, the pier, and the old quarter of Tarifa. I would come back!

La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

Great stay, I loved the deco, and the nightly dinners where it's easy to meet a lot of people. Really cool staff too. The rooftop is awesome and a nice place to relax and sit. Centrally-located and they provide cool activities. Internet a bit slow, but really great stay on the whole I would come back and recommend this to fellow travelers.

Lookout Lisbon! Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Although I only stayed at Lookout Lisbon for one night, I can say that they made me feel at home immediately. They welcomed me into the hostel from the second I stepped in, the staff were very friendly and patient with questions, offering me drinks even during the check in process. I am happy to have experienced this hostel even for one evening! Also, in the short period I had already met a handful of really cool people I would have spent more time with had I stayed longer.

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay at Lisbon Lounge, all of the staff are extremely friendly and I met the greatest people starting from the second I set foot in the Hostel. The dinners cooked by Pedro are a MUST! I was looking forward to them every day. SUch a central location and the walking tours with Simonetta were also really fun and a good way to get introduced and acclimated to the city! Love this place! Very easy to meet people especially with those dinners

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

My expectations were EXCEEDED. Genuinely friendly and helpful staff; Clean, chic, and artsy environment; & delicious breakfast. Felt like a hotel. The hostel is cleaned everyday, that means new sheets & towels daily, by a friendly & lovable woman who also adds to the hostel's charming atmosphere. The view from the roof is awesome. Also, 2 complementary computers with internet and webcam. Not to mention: clean communal kitchen! I could not ask for more from a hostel! Thank you for the best time!

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Israel

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

All 3 staff members that I met, particularly Robert, were genuine friendly and very helpful. Definitely recommend this place to further travelers.