Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 43

Antique Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

A good hostel in the center of Bucharest. A variety of staff gave us different service but overall helpful.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

A great little hostel in Brasov! The staff were friendly, we met some great people. A free beer every night added to the fun. Great tour organised to the surrounding castles. Well worth staying there and I would go back!

The toilet floor got wet quickly and I was bitten in the night by something, but overall it was good to stay here

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

What a lovely hostel close to everything. Staff were great, especially Peter. Very accommodating (early leaving) , would definitely stay again! Thank you Shanti!

Lovely pancakes on Sunday morning, friendly staff, clean and warm.

Dear guest, many thanks for your review! We are very glad you enjoyed our Saturday and Sunday pancakes - one of our many free special events (free pancakes, free dinner, free drinks etc!). Also many thanks for your compliments towards our staff and our cleanliness, I will make sure to pass them onto our fantastic receptionists and housekeeping team. We hope to see you again soon! Leah - Manager

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I booked with 2 others but we were separated in the room as were another group of 3 and of 6. It didn't make sense to not keep people who booked together by each other. Wifi not great in the room.

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Good apartment with all the amenities needed. Very helpful hosts, a little way out of the old town but easy bus route.

Marina View Apartment

Kotor, Montenegro

Very close to old town, when it says marine view it mean just that. Fabulous location!

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Podgorica at this time of the year is very dead and much going for it. I'm sure it has potential.

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great place to stay, great tour of the city and beyond. Well worth staying.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Lovely hostel, close to town, great staff. Thanks Miran!

Perak Pero

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very helpful, lovely place to stay.

Thank You very much! Best regards, Katija Perak

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

I stayed 4 nights in the hottest months and it was a cool haven after being out in the heat. Night times were hot with only a fan to cool down but the staff were great, breakfast good and the rooftop terrace was nice in the shade.