Ostello Burigozzo 11

Milan, Italy

Security to get into the building is good but there are no locks on any of the rooms so anyone staying at the hostel could enter you room at any time. Large lockers to store all your bags, but need to supply your own lock. It was really quiet when I was there so not much atmosphere. Wifi worked well but you often had to re log in.

Ostello San Frediano

Lucca, Italy

Strange, huge and empty. Wifi didn't work in the dorm rooms, nor did the single power plug. But worked fine near the reception. No one else around- dark and strange. Large lockers to store your belongings, although I had a top one and had to stand on a chair to access stuff. Nothing really wrong with the place, not really a hostel, kind of felt like that hotel in 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest'

Hi there, we thank you for your review, even if we (such as a lot of other guests) don't have the same feeling about the hostel :) The three common areas are big and bright, with a free wifi access and a lot of place for meet other travllers too. With the hope of welcoming you back again in Lucca, we wish you all the best. The staff

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

The only good aspect of this hostel was the location- as it's actually on the island of Venice. Albeit hard to find. Terrible wifi that you have to constantly resign in to. Poor atmosphere, and rooms that rarely locked. Good lockers that you can fit all your stuff into. Cleaners come into your room at 9.30 in the morning, only one shower between many people and you are expected to check out between 9 and 9.30am. Would not come back here

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

Annoying check in times, when I arrived at 11.30am I had to wait two and a half hours for someone to arrive and check me in. Fortunately another guest let me in as I would have had to wait in the street. Beds and rooms were nice and breakfast foods available all the time to take if you like. Wifi worked well, didn't manage to have a hot shower but I asked around and I think that depended on which shower you went to. Very quiet and relaxed atmosphere

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Ok hostel, rooms need fly screen on the windows as there is no air condition and they get very hot. Without fly screen the Mosquitos were about. Only one power plug in the room which was annoying. Easy walking distance from the station

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

I got upgraded to a much nicer room, fresh towels everyday is almost unheard of in the hostel-life. Wifi excellent. Huge complex with a wide range of guests. Overpriced breakfast on offer. Close to the main station and central market.

Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Nice new rooms, but no breakfast and wifi only on the foyer downstairs. Really close to midi train station but a bit of a walk to touristic attractions.

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Nice rooms but check in was strange. They need to hire someone to work reception so there someone there all the time to check you in and answer questions.

Please can you explain us why check in was strange. Maybe this is a review for another hostel!? Because I know you were checked in by Greg and I know he does a great job :) We re not always downstairs but we re always reachable!

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Nice hostel, easy walking distance from train station and to main attractions. No breakfast included. Staff were quite grumpy and not very helpful

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel with friendly and chilled atmosphere. A really easy distance walk from central train station. Staff were really helpful and informative. Great lockers with two power plugs inside so you can lock up and leave your phone charging. Really enjoyed my stay and the people I met. Only thing....mice downstairs at night :(

Hostel Centraal

Amsterdam, Netherlands

There was no common room, breakfast or atmosphere here. The staff were friendly but not informative at all. The area is nice but very quiet. Would not go back to this hostel

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location just a minutes walk from the main square, the staff are friendly and helpful and you get free breakfast! Cereal downstairs and a roll to take with you for the day.

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It's quite pricey, but considering its great location in the old town compared to hostels outside of the old town- it's brilliant! Very easy walk from Pile Gate. The rooms were big and not too crowded and the staff were friendly and generous. Lots of free cookies, ice tea and popcorn. Free cereal/muesli and coffee in the morning that you can help yourself to. We even got offered a slice of cake that had been made by the girl behind reception- delicious :)

• 16th Jun 2014

Trip'n'Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Great vibe and really cool common area- loved the eclectic decorations. Great breakfast, cooked especially for us. Wifi worked throughout the hostel.

• 9th Jun 2014

Youth Hostel Oia

Santorini, Greece

No locks on dorm room doors or lockers in the rooms, but some you could use (possibly have to pay for) in the lobby. Wifi was ok but in and out and couldn't be accessed from the dorm room. Breakfast was just bread, jam and a slice of cake. Very close to the bus stop and lots of useful information for things to do and places to go

• 2nd Jun 2014

We have a 24-hours Video Security System and meanwhile also our Main Entrance is electronically locked. Also we offer FREE laptopsized lockers with integrated power plugs! Our FREE breakfast consists of coffee or tea, orange juice, bread, butter 2 flavours of marmelade, cheese spread and cake. We have a 24-hours Video Security System.