United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

It's a nice hostel overall, they don't even allow food or drinks in the room, which provides very good cleanliness in almost everywhere... but just someone in your shared room may eat chips when everyone slept already, or the sound of door opening and shutting either at night time, mid-night or in the dawn time can make you feel like those sound is from underneath your bed... so with all these kinds of sounds, I didn't have good sleep in this hostel at all...

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hello there - thanks for leaving your feedback! We do our very best to provide amazing service and facilities (not to mention incredible housekeeping!) - but there are some things that we just don't have control over - like your room mates! Happy Travels Jess - Operations Manager

Would be better if the staff is more active in telling local travelling advice to customers.

• 8th May 2013

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

I love this hostel!! Really friendly staff and people, everyone I met in this hostel is really nice and fun and friendly. The staff are helpful and the atmosphere no matter it's breakfast or inside the rooms are really excellent. The rooms and everything are very clean. I love this hostel.

• 4th May 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Hm... staff is nice but this hostel was so hard to find when it's night time. It's fairly clean.

• 30th Apr 2013