Wake Up! Sydney Central, Sydney, Australia
6.9
3rd Apr 2015

Just DON'T bother the so-called airport shuttle service by this hostel. My relaxing trip was ruined by this service right at the beginning. Waited at the airport for more than half an hour and the hostel staff just kept telling me to wait. I shouldn't trust this service again but I did. I booked the service back to the airport several days later and it was 20 minutes late, the driver just shrugged and guess what? There's no seat. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Wake Up. Unfortunately we do not own the shuttle service but I shall definitely be passing on your feedback to the companies owner. In general the buses pickup every 30 minutes but naturally this can be stretched at times, especially during peak hour in Sydney. We are very proud of our facilities and feel they rate better than a one! Cheer and thanks again for your feedback. Dev Penney General Manager

The Cranky Croc Hostel, Bogota, Colombia
15th Nov 2014

It's a great hostel! Parties outside and won't get noise in the rooms. Staff are very very friendly! Location is very good as well. Everything is very good, just I don't like that there are spiders in my room.

7.4
12th Nov 2014

Sweet hostel, prepared a breakfast bag for you when you leave to airport. Friendly and helpful staff, and flexible with bookings. But showers and bathroom have to shared with mixed genders. That's sth I can't accept. The shower partitions only have curtain "doors". And a staff living in my room he snores very very loud. Couldn't sleep well. And I think he messed up the toilet as well. Glad that I only stayed there for a night.

We are glad you like the hostel. for the next time you could reserve a girls only room with private bathroom. we can't assure no one snores there but its more private and girly eco-decorated also. hope to see you soon

La Casona Hostel, Santiago, Chile
8th Nov 2014

This is a really good hostel in South America standard because I am still not used to have to open my window when I sleep just not to get so hot in the room (because there's no fans or air-con in the room). But overall it's a really good hostel for everything and especially the staff! They are extremely nice and helpful! I am the girl who had my booked airport shuttle bus an hour late and the staff was so nice to help me to call them many times and in the end run to find the bus with me. Nice!

United Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
7th Jun 2014

It's a nice hostel overall, they don't even allow food or drinks in the room, which provides very good cleanliness in almost everywhere... but just someone in your shared room may eat chips when everyone slept already, or the sound of door opening and shutting either at night time, mid-night or in the dawn time can make you feel like those sound is from underneath your bed... so with all these kinds of sounds, I didn't have good sleep in this hostel at all...

Hello there - thanks for leaving your feedback! We do our very best to provide amazing service and facilities (not to mention incredible housekeeping!) - but there are some things that we just don't have control over - like your room mates! Happy Travels Jess - Operations Manager

6.9
8th May 2013

Would be better if the staff is more active in telling local travelling advice to customers.

City Circus Athens, Athens, Greece
4th May 2013

I love this hostel!! Really friendly staff and people, everyone I met in this hostel is really nice and fun and friendly. The staff are helpful and the atmosphere no matter it's breakfast or inside the rooms are really excellent. The rooms and everything are very clean. I love this hostel.

Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
6.0
30th Apr 2013

Hm... staff is nice but this hostel was so hard to find when it's night time. It's fairly clean.