• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
How Flowers Hostel, Guilin, China
6.6
27th Apr 2013

My opinion of HowFlowers was very poor apon first arriving. The hostel is a little run down. The dorm rooms are uncomfortable. And the bathroom situation isn't very fun. But then we ran into a huge problem with our train tickets. A member of the staff stayed up with me until 3 am figuring out a solution to our problem. HowFlowers' facilities might be less than average, but their staff more than made up for it. I have never stayed somewhere with such kind staff.

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2013

Flipflop is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. The hostel has a new and model decor. The room was clean and comfortable. The western style food was a god send. Egg burger. That's all I have to say. The staff are without a doubt the best part about Flipflop. Always helpful and polite. They speak English as well as I do. Rabbit and Rachel are honestly people I hope to remain friends with for a long time. Stay here. Do it. Flipflop is the place to stay in Chengdu.

Thanks for your trust, and glad that you very much enjoyed your stay, we hope to have you stay with us again.:) Best regards,