Burg Hostel

Sighisoara, Romania

The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The bar downstairs had a good atmosphere and a selection of cheap drinks. The staff were nice and the location was excellent- right in the middle of the old town. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Sighisoara.

• 16th Apr 2014

Hostel Boemia

Brasov, Romania

The hostel was the cleanest one I've ever stayed in- absolutely spotless! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the facilities are also excellent. The living area is very comfortable and we were provided with a good breakfast in the morning. The location is great- about a three minute walk to the main square in Brasov where there are loads of restaurants, cafes, shops etc. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Brasov.

• 14th Apr 2014

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The room was really nice and extremely clean and the bar had a great atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location is also good- less than three minutes walk to the nearest U-Bahn station. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Berlin. Top class.

• 12th Jan 2014