• England, Female, 18-24
Burg Hostel, Sighisoara, Romania
16th Apr 2014

The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The bar downstairs had a good atmosphere and a selection of cheap drinks. The staff were nice and the location was excellent- right in the middle of the old town. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Sighisoara.

• England, Female, 18-24
Hostel Boemia, Brasov, Romania
14th Apr 2014

The hostel was the cleanest one I've ever stayed in- absolutely spotless! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the facilities are also excellent. The living area is very comfortable and we were provided with a good breakfast in the morning. The location is great- about a three minute walk to the main square in Brasov where there are loads of restaurants, cafes, shops etc. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Brasov.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
Grand Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
12th Jan 2014

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The room was really nice and extremely clean and the bar had a great atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location is also good- less than three minutes walk to the nearest U-Bahn station. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Berlin. Top class.