Equity Point London

I can see why educators like to bring school groups here as security and posted rules would make supervision easy. However as an adult, I found the lack of communal space and facilities made this the most sterile atmosphere I experienced on my five week UK travels. The room was over crowded and poorly layed out. While the lockers are large there was no floor room for two people to access them at the same time. This was problematic with early morning departures.

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

Great staff, always cleaning and always around. I liked the outdoor space and other gathering spaces. Breakfast was quite minimal tho'.

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

My experience here was not good. I think if you are a guy and you like the bar and pool table experience, you would be happy. I did not like the access that the bar patrons had access into the washrooms through the hostel section. The halls were airless and the rooms were also airless. When I talked to the staff about the hall night noise, etc., they were super accommodating and refund my next night so I could go elsewhere.

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

The Fort has the most amazing kitchen facilities which is a good place to gather and meet other travelers. Good wifi. Location could not have been greater.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

8 bed room was pretty crowded and awkward to manage in.