Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Posada San Francisco had just about everything you need for the budget traveler. This hostel was in a fantastic and central location in Old San Juan around many bars, restaurants, and local shops as well as in walking distance to the main bus stop. The staff were helpful and accommodating offering basic information and helping us get around the city a little easier. My only complaint is the cleanliness. The sheets were stained, the floors dirty, and the facilities in much need of maintenance.

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Older place but centrally located and not horribly priced. This hostel was definitely not the highlight of my trip, but it did it's job for the short amount of time I needed it to sleep. Rooms are very cramped, and facilities are all dated, but I have definitely seen worse. Not good for a social environment or for a single traveler, and the staff were a little unwelcoming.

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

If you like to get up early and spend your entire day busy exploring town, do not stay here because YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO MUCH. This place was absolutely fantastic and a destination of its own in Amsterdam. It was a ways outside of town, but absolutely fantastic to see the countryside, explore the small town near by, relax for a change, and truly enjoy your days. My only regret is that I did not stay longer. Everything about this place was perfect and I will come back to Amsterdam for this place.

You words make us very HAPPY! Thanks a million!

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel was not excellent, but it was not poor; it was just average. The building was old and the staff were accommodating, but they were not entirely friendly. The locker that they gave me was in another dorm room entirely which made for an annoying trip at night where I had to creep in and try not to wake up a room full of people just to get things out of my locker. The beds were not very comfortable and their was only one plug in that I could see anywhere in the room. Go elsewhere.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Excellent location for traveling through town or for side trips, but not especially great for going at a night. This hostel had a lot of kids running around the building who were on a group trip, and the rooms were very small. I stayed here because I stayed in the Generator in Dublin and loved it, this place it merely...okay. It is perfectly fine, but the price is a little high for what they offer. The bathrooms in the rooms were literally like small closets where you could barely move.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Fantastic place even though it is gigantic. Friendly people but kind of hard to meet people if you are a solo traveler. They are almost more like a budget hotel rather than a hostel, but still entirely worth it for the price.

This place was not a hostel as much as it was a budget hotel. But for the price it was a very good. However, regardless of anything that this place had wrong with it or any qualms about staying here, the breakfast made up for it. This was not a box of cereal and a piece of toast like most hostels advertise, this was a full hot breakfast that was absolutely fantastic. If you like food, and you've dropped a bunch of weight bargain backpacking like I have, go here and indulge in paradise.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

It was an older hostel but still a very good place to stay. The staff were all hospitable and friendly, especially Hans who was busy with a bunch of people but still was doing his best to help everyone. The place a long walk away from everything but if you take public transportation around, it isn't too bad seeing as Prague is not a very large city. Comfortable beds, good facilities; only complaint I have was that there is no wi-fi in the rooms and the wi-fi downstairs was unreliable.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Fantastic facility and even better location.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Great place to stay. Cab rides are only about 8 euros from the major beach clubs if you decide to go out at night. Close to metro station. A great hostel in an even more incredible city.

YHA London Oxford Street

Small and cramped but very clean and in a fantastic location. Not much of an atmosphere and the people and staff were not entirely inviting, but can't really complain when your down the road from soho.

St Christopher's Village

Great place and a lot of fun all around. Good location for the money, just the facilities need a little updating since they are very old, and to be cleaned a bit more.

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, your comments help us out a lot. So glad that you enjoyed your time with us, we do have a lot of fun here at the Village. Our housekeeping team work hard to keep the hostel/facilities clean on a daily basis. We do hope you choose to stay with us again at some point in the future Regards Your Team at the Village