Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

There was no security at all for girls travelling alone, i was walking back to the hostel, after a friend drop me off, a guy was staring at the front of the hostel, and he could see me getting into my room, that was pretty scarred for me. althought the price is good, i wouldnt stay there again as a girl.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Sorry to hear you didn't feel safe... We are located on Las Vegas Blvd, one of the safest streets you'll ever find in America since more than 95% of the economy of this city runs through this one street. And like most big American cities, you will see people wondering in the streets day or night... But in the 2 years that I have been working here no guests have ever been threatened by the people on the street, specially girls. They just beg for money or a cigarette and that's it!

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Nothing to add, just perfect, great staff, location, and breakfast!

• 18th Aug 2014

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

Couldnt have a better location, hostel pretty clean, and great atmosphere, loved all! Just i think could expect little bit more from the breakfast

• 15th Aug 2014

Loved the hostel, such a great area, just thought my room little small, they add one bunk, so we couldnt even have space to open the suitcases, but all the rest, can't complain!

• 11th Aug 2014

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

i loved the hostel, the area around is the best in Amsterdam to stay, and the hostel is really clean, good bed, and breakfast was ok.

• 18th Jul 2013