Reviews: lucy7398

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Hostel Brikette

Positano, Italy

Loved this place. Great terrace for chilling out. Yummy Italian pasta cooked most evenings by the owner for just 5 euros. Tom was great, he made sure everyone got their drink on and took us to a cave bar just out of town. Lots of fun!

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Great hostel - looked more like a hotel to me when I first walked in. The rooftop bar was amazing with relatively cheap food and happy hour drinks, and a great view! The only downfall was that all the bed allocations seemed to be messed up for the entire time I was there and lots of people were frustrated. I arrived at midnight after 12 hours travelling and someone was sleeping in my bed.... Free breakfast though! Always fixes everything.

Inchy Rooms

Split, Croatia

Very quiet hostel with only 2 rooms I think. I stayed for 1 night after a hectic week on a boat and it was just what I needed. Air Con in the room and extremely quiet! Not much atmosphere but thats obviously due to the amount of rooms! Extremely good location - right in the centre of the old town and close to everything.

Traveller's Haven

Bled, Slovenia

Could have done with bigger lockers - couldn't even fit an 11" macbook air in there! Decent rooms, kitchen was quite small but the staff were very helpful with advice on activities. Nice and relaxing hostel.

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Good hostel with a lovely garden area to sit out in, bar area with happy hour and spacious shared dorms. Location wasn't great for being in walking distance of the centre of town but easy enough to hop on the metro! Nice main street one block over with everything you need.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Lovvveddd Vitae! Something different going on every night - the Szechenyi Baths party on Saturday and J├Ąger train on Sunday were stand outs. Party hostel but not too crazy. The bathroom was basic and not always clean but the amazing staff and night event organisation meant was incredible!

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

Great little hostel! The free dinner was the best and I don't know why more hostels don't do this. Makes it so easy to meet people and have a few drinks then head out. The bathroom was basic, need bigger mirrors! The staff were so friendly and one particular kooky Mexcian who just had me in stitches the whole time.

Dorm was good in that each bed has a curtain for some added privacy. Showers were always flooded which was kinda gross and there was no kitchen which is a big let down for me. The bar at the bottom was expensive so I didn't bother going which is a shame because that was the only common area. I recommend getting somewhere closer to the centre of Paris.

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

Amazing setup! Great outdoor common area and the shared female dorm was like a mini apartment. The tapas tour in the evening was a great night, not spending a cent on food due to the free tapas culture in Granada - brilliant!

HostelOne Sevilla Alameda

Seville, Spain

Friendly staff and a good open planned hostel. I was here in April so it was a bit quiet and not a lot going on nightlife wise, but the bar tour in the evening was good :)

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel with friendly staff. The locker system is amazing and the pub crawl every night made it really easy to meet new people, especially as a solo traveller! I've recommended this hostel to all my mates who are heading to Barcelona this summer.