Location: Canada,

Otello Deluxe Hostel

Pompei, Italy

The owners are amazing but I didn't have the best experience there. I arrived late, showered and then went to bed. I woke up shortly after to discover there were bed bugs. I left the room and proceeded to tell the man working the night shift what was going on but he didn't speak English. He was closing up and didn't want me in e restaurant but wouldn't let me use the phone to calla hotel and turned all the lights off on me to try to get me to move. The owners cleaned the next day.

• 30th Jul 2013

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

The wifi is terrible, the food is over priced and does not taste good. I had to complain several times about the wifi but nothing was done.

• 28th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

hotel get wifi for 158 connections in the same time !!!! SPAGETTI PARTI 3€ so !!!!!

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

The kitchen is a complete mess almost all of the time as it is what two hostels/hotels use. They organize great events.

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

WE ARE CLEANING THE KITCHEN EVRY 2 HOURS SO !!!!!!!!!!

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

I arrived early and asked to leave my stuff in the room. The staff was very friendly and said yes but that it hadn't been cleaned yet. I went up and the room was a mess, which was fine as I knew it had not been cleaned. When I returned after check in time to the room it had barely changed. I asked to move rooms and showed the room to reception and they agreed that there was something wrong. The room I moved into had mold through the whole bathroom. Other guests had the same problem.

• 24th Jul 2013

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Awesome hostel with amazing staff.

• 26th Jun 2013

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

I had some troubles with my online banking and was not helped very well. The woman at the front desk was insincere and disrespectful.

• 20th Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

The owner is kind and wants to help you however she can. Great location. Only wish would be to have lockers.

• 19th Jun 2013

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The rooms were good, you could hear all the noise on the streets but I actually slept better with the white noise and wasn't disturbed by people coming in. The kitchen was good. Only downfall was no wifi in the lounge.

• 5th Jun 2013

Central Backpack King

Budapest, Hungary

Location was great. Sound travelled through the hostel but they have a good policy about being quiet after a certain point at night. All in all, I was very happy with my stay there.

• 2nd Jun 2013

Jacks Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

The hostel was just outside the city but a nice walk not too far. The room I stayed in was okay, nothing nice. The kitchen was okay. There was a sitting room but noone went in it.

• 1st Jun 2013

River Bank Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The kitchen was amazing. There was free coffee and tea. You could hear almost everything through the walls. The womans dorms did not have a view of the river.

• 30th May 2013

Hostel Die Etage

Berlin, Germany

It was out of the city but that is what I wanted. Good stay, beds were not that great.

• 29th May 2013

Hostel Die Etage

Berlin, Germany

Great kitchen, decent rooms. Not in the best location but close to amenities and the bus station which was what I wanted. More of a quiet hostel.

• 28th May 2013

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

It was quite strange having to walk through the kitchen and outside for a shower but the staff were amazing.

• 15th May 2013

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I was expecting a kitchen but it is just a fridge and microwave. Some of the front desk staff are quite rude. The bathroom was nice and the room was average. My safe worked sometimes but not all the time which was frustrating when people where trying to sleep.

• 12th May 2013

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

This was a good hostel, nothing fancy. There was a nice long breakfast and a good kitchen. All and all a good value for money. It opts outside city centre, but that didn't bother me at all.

• 11th May 2013

Gite d'Etape de Han sur Lesse

Han sur Lesse, Belgium

The staff accommodated me for breakfast as I had to leave early. There was no hot water for me to shower and I tried at the end of the night and first thing in the morning when no one was awake.

• 10th May 2013

Liège Youth Hostel

Liege, Belgium

Amazing breakfast. It was difficult to meet other travellers but the hostel was in a great spot.

• 9th May 2013

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

• 7th May 2013

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Having access to the kitchen would be nice (without having to ask). The lockers were amazing.

• 2nd May 2013

Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The walls are a bit thin but other than that it is a great hostel. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to help their guests. Thanks everyone.

• 17th Apr 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank YOU for staying with us! :) See you!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The staff were extremely helpful.

• 10th Apr 2013

The Spot Central Hostel

Seville, Spain

Everything was great. No complaints.

• 7th Apr 2013
  • Globetrotter

It was great, only downfall was that it was quite cold during the night (if you're travelling in the summer it wouldn't be a problem).

• 5th Apr 2013

Itinere Hostel

Granada, Spain

The staff were very helpful. It was a very peaceful environment so I really enjoyed myself (and having yoga was awesome as well).

• 2nd Apr 2013

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

I was very disappointed with my stay. There was music playing in the louge from morning to night as if they thought beyond wanted to party all day, ever day. The rooms were dark and gloomy. It was warm and wet everywhere but all that was needed was for a few windows to be opened to let in some fresh air. Most of the staff were helpful but not all.

• 29th Mar 2013