Don't even think about choosing another hostel in split. Absolute gem here. Between great staff (filip and Anita are unreal and deserve mad recognition) and great location this has it all. Would not even think about going anywhere else. I'm coming back!!!! Brandon

Maju Jaya Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Terrific hostel. The only downfall is there isn't a crazy atmosphere as far as going out at night. However, the staff is lovely and it is is a great location.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Locations was terrific and facilities and location were terrific. Unfortunately I am a little late on this review and can't remember two staff members names (brown woman and tattooed guy) but they salvaged the staff grade. Absolute gems. Asian man and woman were terribly rude. Other than them, great hostel!!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Manga hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Unreal hostel!! I am a little late on this review but damn was is good. Igor is a saint of a human being so helpful. A terrific hostel for an amazing city. Super helpful clean and homely. Brandon

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

If you want to party and have a show of a time this is the place for you. Great people and a lot of fun. I personally enjoyed carpe noctum vitae more, but have nothing against this place. Good fun.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

To be honest, the only problem with this hostel is the magnitude of awesome. Easily the best out of the four. A perfect blend of seeing the sights and having a blast. Facility is proper and has what you need and the staff are incredibly friendly. One that really went above and beyond was aussie dave. the man has a motor that wont stop -constantly helping. i can definitely say he is in need of a raise. A consumate pro in the day and animal at night. To not stay here would be a massive mistake.

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Definitely a solid hostel. Also, I was there over a Monday-Wednesday stretch so the atmosphere may be better on a weekend. Great location and one of the staff members was a sweet heart. Very recommendable, would stay again

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Uhmmm, where do I start? It is only the best freaking hostel I have stayed at EASILY! The staff are incredible. From the owners down to the people helping out around the hostel they have been the best staff I have had. If you want to experience everything prague has to offer, do yourself a favour and get your a** over there. from day trips to night trips this hostel became a family to me from guests to staff. Shout out to Andy for being a beauty, and yes I am canadian! I am coming back!

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

So I was stuck at a cross road. Go to circus (the "famous" hostel), or go to jetpak alternative. Well lets just say, I made the right decision. From the staff (Bernard and I think grant? We're beauties), to the great people I met (smaller hostel, way easier to meet people) it was a great way to experience a lovely city. The location is great as it is right by most of the nightlife and great Turkish cuisine. Place is super clean and makes a mean coffee (I don't even like coffee). STAY HERE!

Great hostel for a beautiful city. Everything was as expected at this place. Staff are helpful, super clean, have your own bar and the location is prime.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Perfect place to stay for Brussels. First off it is only a 15-20 minute walk to the city Center (which I recommend walking). Also, staff is friendly and helpful although in some instances there is a language barrier. Super clean and a pretty good atmosphere. The map they give you is amazing. Would definitely stay here again.

Do yourself a favour and spend the extra money to stay somewhere else. If all you are looking for is a place to sleep at night and don't care about meeting people or going out then this is the place to go. If you want a fun travelling experience look elsewhere. Don't let the price sway your decision the extra money spent somewhere else will be worth it. Staff was average.