Overall I very much enjoyed this hostel, and the bar is certainly fun to hang out in! There are still a few things that need to be taken care of such as flooding shower, etc, but for a hostel which had just opened a few days before I got there I was very impressed!

Well despite the flooding bathroom (which is now fixed!) It looks like you had a great stay and that is exactly what we like to see. We've worked very hard to get this great hostel open and it's great to see our efforts are repaid with happy customers. Come back and experience the great events we have in the bar too, they're becoming bigger and better all the time! St Chris GDN

The bar was a lot of fun and it was very easy to meet people here. i would definitely recommend for solo travelers, or anybody really

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

I stayed here because it was my only option. There were two dorm rooms in an apartment, which was alright and had a kitchen which was good. The bathroom is shared between ten people and did not get cleaned every day, and the staff ifs rather unhelpful. There is no wifi at all provided by the hostel, which was very inconvenient because I had to go to a bar and spend money to get the password. The "hostel" is located up very steep steps, but that's a given in Cinque-Terre. Bad value for money.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

It's definitely one of the cooler looking hostels I've stayed in! There wasn't a whole lot in terms of a social atmosphere but that might be because I was there on a Monday. Breakfast was average... very sugary. The location and staff are great!

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

There is not really a place to hang out in the hostel other than a few chairs at reception, so this is not a good place to meet anybody. The location is very close to the Mestre train station but still it would be better if it were on the island of Venice. If you are making a quick stop in Venice and there are two or more people travelling together, then this place will do as somewhere to sleep... but only that.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

It's a little far from the center but nothing a short tam ride can't fix! The staff were great and very helpful, and the bar was a great place to meet people during the yummy breakfasts or in the evenings during happy hour. I would definitely recommend this place!

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to have a good time, or even if you'd rather just have more calm evenings. The staff were great and it was very easy to meet awesome people for those travelling alone. It's definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at so far!

BlackSheep Hostel & Bar

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is very laid-back and in a good location. The pub crawls that they do are also tons of fun! The staff was very friendly and helpful and I would certainly recommend this hostel!

Green Lizard Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

This hostel has a very homey feeling and the outdoor kitchen with an ocean view is excellent. I had a great time with the staff and would certainly recommend it to anyone

This hostel was a lot of fun, and I had a great time at the bar. It is definitely a good place for solo travelers. The only negative thing is the cereal and toast for breakfast and the lukewarm coffee.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The staff were very helpful, and the breakfast was amazing. The common area is a lot of fun and it;s very easy to meet people if you are travelling alone. I would definitely reccommend this place to anyone!

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Clink78

The bar is a great place to meet people and the location right near King's Cross Station is great!

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel had a really friendly atmosphere and it was very easy to meet great people here! I would definitely recommend it for anyone.

Living Cat's Hostel