The Mango Tree

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Clean rooms, comfy beds, good facilities, nice common areas, helpful staff. A good place to base yourself for a few days.

Nega Maluca Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

Double room very dark, common area not very comfy feel that they didn't quite deliver everything they promised on hostel world.

J-Sun Hostel

Fortaleza, Brazil

More like a b&b than a hostel.Private room was very basic and separate to the house so had to walk outside for the bathrooms.

Pousada do Tadeu

Jericoacoara, Brazil

What can I say, a great hostel in a great location, fab breakfast, lovely rooms, super balcony over looking the street, good wifi, clean and very welcoming and friendly staff. If I every go back to Jeri (which i probably will) I would stay here again.

Ey , thank you so much for the comment; i appreciate it . I´m happy i liked of the staying here. And for sure i hope to see you here again. "Who drink wattter from jeri, always return" (people says) Hug for you. Esteban

Ocara Hostel

Manaus, Brazil

Great hostel, good atmosphere and location and friendly helpful staff, would recommend.

La Jangada Hospedaje

Leticia, Colombia

Nice spacious double, friendly staff, good location

Tip Top Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Had a great two story apartment with kitchen which is advertised as a private double so loads of space and very good value. The lock to our door was broken and it wasn't very clean.

Mystic House Hostal

Cartagena, Colombia

A great hostel, very cool balcony over looking the street. Staff very helpful would recommend staying there. facilities were good but they have a kitchen which guests cant use which is a shame.

Yambolombia Hostel

Salento, Colombia

A good 15 min walk out of town but a lovely peaceful hostel in the countryside. Staff very helpful and friendly with very chilled atmosphere. Could do with getting Internet and shower in private room was poor.

Park Life Hostel

Popayan, Colombia

Great location, lovely feel and atmosphere.

Hostal Yakumama

Cuenca, Ecuador

A nice hostel which big rooms and comfy beds. Restaurant/bar downstairs was good but no kitchen facilities although they didn't seem to mind us bringing in our own food which was very cool. Had a lovely courtyard, and common room and good internet. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Misfit Hostel

Mancora, Peru

I booed for 5 nights and stayed for 10! A great hostel with fabulous beech huts right on the beech and 10 min walk in to town which was exactly what I was looking for. The owners are all friends and are a great group of people who really make the place work and give it atmosphere and character. We had pastries for breaky, beautiful sunsets, bonfires, BBQ's and many a night sat around drinking cocktails. I loved my time here and was sad to leave and highly recommend it.

Hey we still cant believe you finally left us, we are waiting for your return!! Glad you had fun here and we hope we might see you round these parts again, Pelado misses the attention!!!!

Banana's Adventure

Huacachina, Peru

Really enjoyed my stay, was very relaxed hostel with cute pool that got the sun until late afternoon and a bar/restaurant that served really good food. I stayed in a dorm and there was only one key for the door which was a little insecure but there were lockers available.

A great hostel with friendly helpful staff, facilities and atmosphere. Hostel also organised my Colca canyon tour which was superb. Would highly recommend.

A lovely hostel 10 mins walk from plaza de arms. Friendly polite and professional staff. Stayed for a week and then came back for a night after my Inka trek. Good facilities with wifi available everywhere. A great common area with tv and a huge selection of DVD. The cleanest hostel I've stayed in with comfortable beds and the best pillows yet. The breakfast is also great with something different like eggs, milkshakes fruits as well as good coffee breads and jam, served rather than buffet style.

Hostal Talar

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

A nice hostel with good size kitchen, nice outside area to relax. Staff were friendly and organised all my tours which were great and good value. Well priced in comparison to other hostels in San pedro, small walk into town but not a problem at all. Free tea and coffee in the morning.

La Covacha Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Nice hostel with an amazing roof terrace looking out over salta and surrounding mountains. Hostel staff very friendly and organised events such as BBQ at the hostel and nights out to local bars and able to arranged tours for you. Could really benefit from a social area in side as there's only the kitchen. Other than that a good hostel and would recommend.

La Lechuza Hostel Rosario

Rosario, Argentina

A great hostel, with very friendly helpful staff. Great bar and garden for meeting other travellers and regular event like BBQ, pasta nights organised by the staff.