• Canada, Couple, 18-24
Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
4.3
17th May 2013

There were bugs in our room and the staff did not care but actually blamed us for their presence. They looked like little cockroaches as well there were lots of other little bugs crawling on the floor. We have stayed in a lot of different hostels and a lot of grungy places but this one was by far my least favourite. You really feel like just a number as the staff don't do anything to make your stay feel more welcome. I have never written a negative review before but I really felt like I should.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
Hostel Gallo d'Oro, Florence, Italy
15th May 2013

Everything was awesome. All the staff are great and really make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are huge and clean. They really care about their customers which is really nice.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
Gaius Roma B&B, Rome, Italy
3rd May 2013

Lina and Marco were amazing hosts. I cannot express how much we appreciated their hospitality. If we needed anything they would assist us immediately. I would recommend Gaius Roma to anyone. Best accommodations so far.