Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Amazing hostel. Perfect location and great atmosphere!

Siam Hotel

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

This hostel was amazing. It was honestly the best place I've ever stayed in. It's location is only 3 mins away from 2 subway lines and it's conviently near Asakasa. The food was excellent and reasonably priced! I loved my stay there, I'll def book it anytime I'm in Tokyo! Thanks Nui!

KpopStay

Seoul, South Korea

This hostel is perfect for a stay in South Korea. The staff is great and the owner goes out of his way to accommodate you. I really enjoyed my stay here! Thanks guys!

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

Very good location! Just minutes walk from the Bell and Drum Tower. Excellent staff and service. Blanca was amazing during the tour of the Muslim Quarter and everyone in the hostel was extremely helpful. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Drinking water provided and the food was great! Great place to stay!

This hostel was pretty nice. The bar/lounge area was especially nice. The food was decent and the drinks were fairly priced. 8 bed dorm was spacious and lockers were sturdy and secure. The bathroom was kind of weird because the stall with the western toilet had an open hole for a window...kinda creepy at night. Overall a great place to stay in Qingdao!

Thanks for your review, We are very glad that you had a great time in Qingdao, We are a more than 100 years old church reconstruction, So there are some toilet construction facilities can't change, But it is very safe, Welcome to the next check in kaiyue youth houstel,Thank you !