Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 23

• Canada, Female, 18-24
M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
3rd Apr 2013

This hostel gave my friend and I sort of a weird vibe when we checked in, but it actually turned out to be a pretty cool hostel. The bar downstairs is realllly cheap for Canada and they have theme nights every night that can be lots of fun. The staff are all super friendly and helpful and reception is 24h. The breakfast is pathetic though (no healthy option) and kitchen is not overly great. Also in both rooms we stayed in there was no hand soap, and one of them didn't even have a hand towel.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
27th Mar 2013

This was my first hostel experience so I don't have a lot to go off of, but I would highly recommend Planet Traveler to Toronto visitors and will definitely stay there again if I find myself needing a hostel in Toronto. Great kitchen and washroom facilities, beautiful rooftop terrace with amazing Toronto view, full of young travelers and even some people staying long term and friendly staff from around the world. I felt very safe and comfortable. And did I mention the fantastic location?