Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay here. I also liked the location because you are walking distance to the train station and Old Town, but you don't feel like you're in the middle of the hussle and bussle, plus the beautiful lake is opposite.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

Very clean, has good facilities including a kitchen, lots of showers and a social area. I enjoyed my stay here, definately reccomend it

It is located a bit out of the centre, but it is in a really nice area and close to shops and a few metro stations. It is really easy to get into the centre of Paris from the hostel. I enjoyed being able to get out of the husstle and busstle of the city and walk along the river that the hostel is right next to. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bar area was great for socialising, and you don't get any noise from the bar on the floors with the rooms. I enjoyed my stay.

Hey, We are grateful for your kind words, it's nice you enjoyed your time with us and liked the fact we aren't as hectic at most times compared to the centre of Paris with lots of people ruining your day! The canal is great to relax along in the evenings isn't it?! The staff are great too like you say, as well as the bar having great offers for you to help make it all that easier to relax and make friends. Kind regards, St Christopher's Inn Paris Canal

Young & Happy

Paris, France

Decent hostel in a nice area. It's close to lots of good, low cost places to eat at. Not many showers or toilets but I never had to wait for a shower.

Hostel Utopia

Amsterdam, Netherlands

If all you want is a bed to sleep in, a shower, toilet and perhaps a smoke then this is the place for you, but don't expect anything more than that.

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Really nice place to get away. Also great base to access Sorrento, Amalfi Coast and Pompei. I enjoyed my stay here and slept really well. The hostel is very new/modern and well equipped. only downside is that there's no kitchen and the food from the bar is pretty average. Other than that it's a great place to stay.

My Friends

Florence, Italy

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It is a small and cozy hostel and the owners are the nicest people you will ever meet! This hostel made my stay in Florence.

La Pescheria Backpackers

Venice, Italy

Great location, very easy to find!

see you soon kristy..thanks

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Music in living area was too loud. There was no place to quietly eat or relax.