Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

The hostel is well located next to the Gaslamp Quarter. But I've been traveling for a time in California and at this hostel was the only place that I didn't have help for the staff when I needed, actually the guy was really rude. I really was upset comparing to all those other hostels that people were kind and helpful. And there are not enough showers and bathrooms, they are outside and two of each for floor.

• 23rd May 2013

The staff people were helpful and there are lots of activities at the nights, but the location is not so good and it would be nice if they have some free shuttle to the beach.

• 20th May 2013

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

The location is very good, a lot of things closer, the staff were willing to help. Just the shower wasn't that good and the bathrooms are too small.

• 16th May 2013

We've written you a private message to inquire about the showers as we would like to know what the concern was. We like to provide our guests with long hot showers! As for the bath size, if you were using the hallway baths, we do have 2 full size bathrooms at the end of each hallway along with the individual shower stalls in the middle of the hallways, so if you stay again, please give those a try and we think you'll find them quite comfortable.