• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Cafe Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
8.0
31st Dec 2015

I had a great time in Cafe Hostel. The staff is very helpful and friendly...they are are always willing to help you...and the location is great as well. The only downside for me was the lack of security but everything went fine.

Lucky D's, San Diego, USA
6.6
23rd May 2013

The hostel is well located next to the Gaslamp Quarter. But I've been traveling for a time in California and at this hostel was the only place that I didn't have help for the staff when I needed, actually the guy was really rude. I really was upset comparing to all those other hostels that people were kind and helpful. And there are not enough showers and bathrooms, they are outside and two of each for floor.

Banana Bungalow West Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
20th May 2013

The staff people were helpful and there are lots of activities at the nights, but the location is not so good and it would be nice if they have some free shuttle to the beach.

USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
7.4
16th May 2013

The location is very good, a lot of things closer, the staff were willing to help. Just the shower wasn't that good and the bathrooms are too small.

We've written you a private message to inquire about the showers as we would like to know what the concern was. We like to provide our guests with long hot showers! As for the bath size, if you were using the hallway baths, we do have 2 full size bathrooms at the end of each hallway along with the individual shower stalls in the middle of the hallways, so if you stay again, please give those a try and we think you'll find them quite comfortable.