• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
Smart Camden Inn Hostel, London, England
6.0
26th May 2013

I chose it because of the cheap price and the locational advantage of situating near camden tow market. I lived in a 14-bed dorm, the toilet is just unexceptionally small. I couldnt even turn a round. And it is even designed to served 14 people in a whole room which is totally insufficient. Only few plugs are in the room that is not good too. They offer simple breakfast as toast and conflakes. 10 pound I could just expect like that.

Thank you for your review. We have different types of dormitories to suit different types of travellers depending on their budget. Our aim is to supply cheap and affordable accommodation to our guest at unique locations. We also offer free simple continental breakfast to our guests. SCI Staff

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
Skywalk, Rome, Italy
7.1
19th May 2013

Staff are really nice and friendly. The wifi works well. Simple breakfast but acceptable. It would be much appreciated if they can serve hot food or bread. Location is quite good, it takes 15 mins to walk to the terminal. But the name of the hostel didnt placed clearly in the building. The lock of the door is indeed old-fashioned that we found it troublesome to open the door every time. But overall it was a good stay for me!