Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Initially I planned to stay for two nights there, but I had to extend my stay since this is the best hostel ever! Staff are the nicest people you can come accross when travelling and they will make you feel like if you were at home. Cleanliness of all the areas and especially the bathroom was astonishing for such an affordable place. I would recommend everyone to stay there. If they are always always fully booked means that this es a great place to stay in CM. So yeah, my most sencere gratitude

98SG

Singapore, Singapore

This hostel is one of the cheapest options in SIngapore and the quality of the facilities they offer were above my expectations. Fristly location was great, really easy the reach with public transportation in a lively and cheap chinese neighborhood. Wifi was working ok, and bathrooms and rooms were actually clean and smelling good! Gotta admit though that from the outside the place looks not so "welcoming", oh! and breakfast was included, i'd totally recommend it for budget travellers.

Reggae Guest House

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed there two night and I have to admit it is a great hostel according to what you pay. The location is just brilliant in the middle of Chinatown, lively area and close to the main sights. Breakfast was ok, and super friendly and helpful staff. Eeverything was tidy and clean. One thing that I really liked is that as soon as we checked in, they gave us a ticket and we could have a drink for free and the nearby Reggea Mansion bar, which is a cool terrace-disco with a nice view of the city.