Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Very noisey at night due to the bar downstairs, but otherwise a decent inexpensive hostel.

Lisbon Forever Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Seemed like quite a new hostel, one of the best and cleanest bathroom and kitchen facilities I've seen. People are nice and respectful, though sometimes keep to themselves. All in all a very good hostel.

Bent Prop Inn Downtown

Anchorage, USA

The staff were excellent, chilled out yet very helpful!

Ostello Bello Grande

Milan, Italy

Generally a good hostel with friendly staff, however would be even better if the staff we're a bit more informed about local activities, events etc.

As we move out of the cold months into the warmer season, local activities, especially outdoor events and their schedules change drastically every year. We're sorry that our front desk staff couldn't give you more informed answers, we hope that you'll give us another chance and spend a few beautiful days with us this Summer!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very clean, safe and modern. Things like the individual power sockets and bed lamps for each bed were really welcome. The bar helped provide a buzzing social atmosphere allowing rooms to remain fairly quiet meaning I got a good night sleep every night. Wifi was a bit in and out in the rooms (I was on the fifth floor) but this is really my only minor negative comment. Would definitely stay again.

Mexico City Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

Very clean hostel with a very chilled vibe. Quite literally a stones throw from the main square in the historic center and metro stations so very convenient for getting around. Organized tours to teotihuacan which pick you up (and drop you off) at the hostel were very welcome and made life easier. Breakfast's in the morning were incredible and by far the best I've had any hostel. All-round a great hostel.

The Yak

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Was clean, secure and staff friendly. People who stayed there did most of their partying outside the walls of the hostel so I always got a good nights sleep. Minor point but would have been nice if they'd had a computer on site for guest use as didn't have a laptop or tablet on me. Would highly recommend.

Only needed a place to sleep for a few hours before catching a flight at 6 in the morning. Was perfectly reasonably for this purpose, the guests were quite and the vibe around the place quite chilled. The 10 block walk (15-20) to downtown was a bit on the longer side but I think this was reasonable considering the price (and probably doable without complaining when you've not been on your feet all day like I had been at the time).

Sorry to hear that you had been on your feet all day, we all know how tiring that can be. There are also some great bars and places to eat around us in Little Italy that we could show you next time. Thanks for your feedback, and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to rest before your early flight.