Clink261

Very good hostel although the 4 bed dorm was quite small. Good free breakfast and really helpful and friendly staff.

Thank you for your time leaving us the review! We are happy to hear that you liked the breakfast and staff :) We always encourage guests to be adventurous and stay in 18 bed dorms if they feel that 4bbd is waaaay too small, as they are more spacious than any other dorms. Enjoy your travels!

BioBed

Pescara, Italy

Beautiful big room and Katie was wonderful. Short walk to the sea but long way from town which is a good thing. Very clean and a good breakfast too.

Il Castello

Bologna, Italy

A good place overall, very clean with air conditioning and free breakfast. No kitchen to use, no computers to use and staff ,although nice, were often unavailable for any questions. Location was excellent and quiet.

Ravnice Youth Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Loudest. Hostel. Ever. Maybe on a different week it would be better but while I was there they allowed 30+ teenagers to camp in what should have been a quiet yard. I could not leave fast enough. I guess profit was more important than the comfort of the guests.

Guru Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The place was ok. Tight quarters and not enough bathroom/shower for the 15 or 20 people there. Sometimes getting information from the staff was like pulling teeth! They did have fans in the room which was nice.

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Good stay in a clean, well run hostel. My rating would be higher if they didn't charge 12 euros to do your laundry! Available breakfast was nice but again, expensive.

A Wild Elephants Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

I enjoyed my stay there but it was a little rough having been open less than two weeks when I got there. It will get better though. The two man staff are very friendly and helpful but probably need to hire a cleaning person eventually.

Paupio Namai

Vilnius, Lithuania

Nice place with some of the friendliest staff ever. A short but picturesque walk to Old Town which makes it a green and quiet setting. Could use a computer though.

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Had an excellent stay here; very new hostel so everything is really clean. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the location is just a few minutes from train or bus stations. Would definitely recommend it!

Old Town Munkenhof

Tallinn, Estonia

A very nice place, quite new so some minor things were lacking (in the kitchen primarily), but the owner and staff were really friendly and helpful. The bed itself was one of the best in any hostel I've been in. I would definitely recommend this place.

Hello Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Some of the friendliest staff I've encountered yet on my 7 month trip. The place has a great vibe and I met people from all over the world. The building is old and interesting with large common spaces and good kitchen (free breakfast/coffee/tea). My only complaint would be the mosquitoes! I wish I could have stayed longer!

Hostel Oasis

Moscow, Russia

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

The only thing that would make this hostel better would be a common room where people could just hang out on comfortable furniture perhaps with a guitar! Every hostel needs a guitar! The staff here are fantastic, perhaps the best yet in my 2 months of travel around Asia. They will at least try to do just about anything for you if they can. It is also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at.

Nordic Osheania Hostel

Qingdao, China

I can not recommend this hostel. The staff responded to almost every question I had like deer in the headlights. The simplest requests seemed to confuse them. The place had absolutely no vibe and they just didn't seem to try very hard at anything.

Cozzzy Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

One of the better hostel stays I've had on my RTW trip so far. Ellie and her brother are very kind, considerate and helpful. The free breakfast is never ending and the hostel is located very close to subway line #2. I would not hesitate to recommend this place.

Gyeongju Guesthouse

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Overall it was fine although with the exception of one person, none of the hosts spoke English so it was difficult to get information. They do organize a nice hike in the surrounding mountains.

The New Day

Busan, South Korea

Perhaps the best hostel I've stayed at in Korea! Very modern, spacious and clean. The rooftop lounge an garden were awesome.

Really liked this place, the staff was among the best of 8or9 hostels I've stayed at in Japan.

Beppu Guest House

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

Good overall and would stay again, rooms are nice and common room is big. Staff could be a bit friendlier.

Guest House Kaine

Fukuoka City, Japan

I enjoyed my stay well enough but probably would not stay there again due to the fact that smoking is allowed in the common area but wafts up to the rooms and is easily detectable. It's the only hostel I've been at in Japan that allows smoking.

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

Probably the funnest hostel experience I've had yet, the staff is very friendly, cooks dinners and organizes outings. There is a large lounge with guitars! My only real complaint is that the beds are VERY hard. Hiroshima is an easy 20 minutes away.

Sakai GH

Osaka, Japan

A decent place to stay for a couple of nights. A bit far from the action but close to train.

Yuzan Guest House

Nara, Japan

A very nice place for a few days. Quiet and comfortable.