Indy House

Busan, South Korea

A club was playing music during the night and I could not manage to sleep even with the earplugs that are provided.

Seoul Base Camp

Seoul, South Korea

Guesthouse Momojein

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Apple Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

The only thing I did not like about the hostel was that noisy water pump that activates any time someone uses the water. That noise is really annoying and you can hear it even when the door of the room is closed. The owner is extremely kind and helpful. I loved the arcade game that was in the common room. Great location as well.

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

The hostel is pretty much brand new so it was very nice and modern. The beds in the dorm were very comfortable and had a curtain for a bit a privacy. The staff were super friendly. I booked late and could only stay for one night, so I was really disappointed that I could not have stayed longer.

SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

Very good price for a private room with a TV. The walls of the room were kind of dirty though. I felt the surrounding area was not really safe at night while I was walking around trying to find the hostel, but it would not be a place where anyone would go visiting though so it does not really matter.