Reviews: allietate

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 20

At first I was a bit skeptical about the area surrounding the hostel but ended up liking it a lot. It's not that far from all of the main tourist attractions & it's close to 2 Metro stations (though I ended up walking most of the time). It also has decent night life, with a few nice caf├ęs on Rue De Belleville and a club nearby. The hostel itself was super clean & very modern. The lockers were pretty small, but big enough for laptops, a small backpack, etc. Croissants at breakfast were great!

• 26th Apr 2013

Astor Hyde Park

The best part about this hostel is the amazing location. It's minutes away from Hyde Park on a quiet street. It's also very close to a 24 hour Tesco (less than 15 min) and multiple bus and tube stations to get you to everywhere else in London. The rooms and bathrooms were nice and clean. I found it a bit hard to meet people. There seemed to be many people who already knew each other and did not include anyone new. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay again.

• 19th Apr 2013

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Great location and easy to find. The staff are so much fun- especially Kye! He was hilarious. The free walking tour and pub crawl are great ways to learn about the city and to meet new people. The cafe/bar area had the coolest decor. There were cheap drinks and relatively cheap food at the cafe. The only thing I didn't like was that there were male only bathrooms but not female only (at least that I could find). I would definitely stay again!

• 16th Apr 2013

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vagabonds was awesome. The staff are really cool and they include you when they go out which is awesome. The rooms are really nice and the bathrooms are also really nice. The chill out area and kitchen are really well decorated. It's close to the bus station and in walking distance of most of the tourist attractions. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 13th Apr 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Isaacs hostel was the first hostel I have stayed in and it was a great experience. The staff were great and super helpful. The walking tour and pub crawl are fantastic and a great way to meet people and learn about the city. It's right around the corner from the bus station and less than fifteen minutes from grafton street, trinity college, etc. I will definitely be staying at Isaacs again next time I'm in Dublin.

• 9th Apr 2013