Reviews: Jayfandrick1556

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Coolest common room and bar of any hostel I have ever seen. Other than that, this St. Christophers is mediocre. The room setup is like a maze, and the toliets and showers were a little dingy. Sinks are not located in bathrooms and there is no soap which, I'm sure you'd agree, is horribly unsanitary. Breakfast was great, but wifi was spotty. Lockers in the rooms were all broken. We had to wait and hour and a half for a 5€ pizza because the waitress forgot. I really wanted to love it but...

• 25th Jun 2013

Hotel Lilienhof

Salzburg, Austria

Rather out of the way, but it was a good stay none the less. Breakfast is AMAZING. After so many hostels with just cereal and bread it was so nice to get fuit, yogurt, and meat for once! The staff were also very helpful and friendly. Rooms were cozy and comfortable also.

• 21st Jun 2013

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Loved it here! Wonderful vibe. If you want to meet people, there is a great bar that is very lively most nights. If that's not your thing, there is also lots of little nooks for some quiet time to yourself. It's just in behind the street opposite Westbahnhof station, so it's easy to get to and from the hostel. My only complaint would be that the rooms didnt have any fans or AC, which kinda sucked as we were there during a terrible heat wave. Made sleeping rough some nights :S.

• 17th Jun 2013

B&B Santa Sofia

Venice, Italy

Very nice. Lovely hosts and an awesome breakfast. The owner graciously let us keep our bags there for the full day we departed so we didn't have to lug them around. Only having one bathroom was challenging at times, but nothing to complain about. Also! Do email them and let them know what time you're going to arrive or they might not be home! They ask you to call them, but if you don't have wifi or a European SIM card you're kind of hooped. Would be back :).

• 14th Jun 2013

Ines Downtown B&B

Rome, Italy

All the staff at the B&B and "Ristorante Alfredo" were amazing. They were friendly, warm, always super accommodating, and spoiled us at at every turn. Staying here truly enhanced our experience of Rome (A city in which, I'll admit, I was a bit leery coming back to) . The only downfall was that there was no wifi in the rooms, just at Alex's restaurant. Breakfast and rooms = amazing. Would be back in a heartbeat. Thank you Alex!!!

• 11th Jun 2013

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

We had a hard time finding any accommodation in the Cinque Terre at all, so we ended up settling on this one. We arrived early and were not allowed to hang out in the common room at all and our bags had to be left out in the open by the stairwell. The walls were paper thin and we could ear EVERYTHING everyone was talking about outside, which made sleeping challenging at times (Thank goodness for headphones). By no means terrible, but I'd maybe try finding another hostel in a nearby town.

• 9th Jun 2013

Wonderful. Probably one of my favourite hostels that I have visited. They had absolutely everything you could ever want and need, with a beautiful outdoir area that boasts a beautiful view of the mountains. Will definitely be back.

• 3rd Jun 2013

Eh. Not awful but certainly not amazing. In a pretty sketchy part of town, I found staff to be pretty awesome, until we had to cancel a night and they didn't refund my money (which was supposed to have gone through on my visa the day after we departed.). Breakfast was pretty great, I'll give it that. Also, wifi is spotty as hell. You have to take the wifi pass codes out of a jar at front desk every hour or so, and even then it doesn't always work. Probably would try somewhere else next time.

• 30th May 2013

Amazing! We were a little spoiled as this was our first ever experience with a hostel. Staff were awesome, always there whenever you needed anything be it advice, tickets or help of any sort. Lounge area was super cosy and the food was inexpensive and yummy. Also, they cleaned at least three times a day, so cleanliness was never an issue. Also it's just a short walk from the swiss cottage station. Highly recommend.

• 24th May 2013