Reviews: armanreyes3

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street

Singapore, Singapore

Very courteous and helpful staff! The staff was kind enough to be flexible with their cancellation policy and we were truly grateful for that.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

This hostel has a really cool vibe to it. There are plenty of things to do. The pool is quite clean, they have a full bar, pool table, foosball table, and great balconies which are nice places to relax. The location is a short walk away from the pub street area. I liked that as opposed to being right on pub street as the noise level was low. The hostel wasn't as clean as other hostels, but then again, we're talking about SE Asia here, so it was great cleanliness, relatively speaking

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

This hostel was far away from many of the things I wanted to see in Tokyo. Other than that, everything else at the hostel is just fine. I enjoyed my stay at Tokyo Ninja, but there are other hostels which have better locations.

I absolutely loved staying here. The place was very clean and the staff was kind and helpful. The location was great, being a short walk away to many things. I met great people here and will stay here again when I visit Tokyo again.

Thank you very much for rating us 100%! We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you had a great time in Kyoto as well. See you next time!

Ed House (Tripnbed Guesthouse)

Seoul, South Korea

I had a great stay at ED house. The place feels more like a home than a hostel. They require you to take your shoes off before entering, which I actually appreciate. The shower is a bit cramped, and there isn't much in terms of facilities. However, the location is prime! I love the Hongdae area and would stay at ED house again.

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

Loved the bar they had with free sampling every night. The location was excellent! I had a gripe with some shower rooms not having any lights, otherwise, the hostel was clean and hospitable. I enjoyed my time in Reykjavik staying at this hostel!

• 14th May 2013
  • Philippines

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Easy to get to from the airport. The hostel was clean and provided lockers for the 6 person room I was in. Within walking distance to many places.

• 12th May 2013