Reviews: armanreyes3

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

This hostel was far away from many of the things I wanted to see in Tokyo. Other than that, everything else at the hostel is just fine. I enjoyed my stay at Tokyo Ninja, but there are other hostels which have better locations.

I absolutely loved staying here. The place was very clean and the staff was kind and helpful. The location was great, being a short walk away to many things. I met great people here and will stay here again when I visit Tokyo again.

Thank you very much for rating us 100%! We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you had a great time in Kyoto as well. See you next time!

Ed House (Tripnbed Guesthouse)

Seoul, South Korea

I had a great stay at ED house. The place feels more like a home than a hostel. They require you to take your shoes off before entering, which I actually appreciate. The shower is a bit cramped, and there isn't much in terms of facilities. However, the location is prime! I love the Hongdae area and would stay at ED house again.

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

Loved the bar they had with free sampling every night. The location was excellent! I had a gripe with some shower rooms not having any lights, otherwise, the hostel was clean and hospitable. I enjoyed my time in Reykjavik staying at this hostel!

• 14th May 2013
  • Philippines

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Easy to get to from the airport. The hostel was clean and provided lockers for the 6 person room I was in. Within walking distance to many places.

• 12th May 2013