Chillout Hostel Cafe

Istanbul, Turkey

• 2nd May 2014

Cabanas Estefany

Bocas del Toro, Panama

First we have been dissapointed about the location which is on the complete opossite of the city where the star fish beach is, but it was really worth it. It is really relaxing there as you are really far off the grid, but you must consider there is no super market there and you have to eat everyday at the Hostel restaurant and buy your drinks there. It is not cheap, but I have had the best fish in my life there.

• 14th Mar 2014

Hostal Gaia

Boquete, Panama

This is one of the best hostels I have been on our trip in Panama! It is very clean and has an really comfortable feeling as you can see in the pictures, not all of the Hostel staff speaks English, but you can get around with basic Spanish. You can even book adventure tours like rafting trough the Hostel staff and they will arrange everything for you. I would definitely stay there again!

• 11th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We just have stayed there for one night on our way to Boquete and the Hostel "Mama" was very friendly and shared a lot of information about what we should do in Boquete. The Hostel is a 5min taxi ride from the bus station and the next super market is 5 minutes on foot.

• 10th Mar 2014