Location: England,

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Great location. Extremely clean. Bunk beds comfortable. 24 hour reception staff who are hot on id. 24 hour free tea coffee and toast. Fantastic. Really good value and would consider returning.

• 19th Jun 2013

Thank you soooooo much for your review!!!!! We are actually pretty proud of our facilities and of our "HOT STAFF" :) It's been a pleasure to have you here...come back soon!! :)))

Lighthouse Inn 2

Negril, Jamaica

God value for money. Friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. I chose this property because it's in the West End and I've always liked the lighthouse which is right opposite. Cottages are perfect. Kitchen, bathroom, dining table and outside seating. Free wifi on site. Great place for a relaxing Negril holiday. As a line female traveller I felt completely safe here.

• 10th May 2013

4 Sunrise Apartments Jamaica

Port Maria, Jamaica

This is my second stay at Sunrise. It is a great place to stay if visiting Port Maria. If you want to experience a typical Jamaican town this is a great place. Sunrise is well kept, clean, friendly and secure. Shiela looks after the place and is a lovely lady who is eager to make sure you are comfortable and have everything you need. She was so helpful to me during my stay that I can't thank her enough. Sunrise is a place I will always be happy to return to.

Prince Valley Guesthouse

Kingston, Jamaica

Stunning views over the coffee farms. If you feel energetic you can take the coffee trail through the bushes with the new pool along the way to cool off in. The location is peaceful and tranquil. If you take a walk out of Prince Valley you are met with friendly faces as everyone knows Bobby and people greet you like an old friend. The food at Prince Valley is home cooked, wonderful and good value. Jackie and Robert are perfect hosts who go out of their way to make sure that your stay is special

Villa Sake

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

This is a real gem. The location is fantastic, you can easily get a bus into Ocho Rios or take a slow walk down to Marley beach which is a lovely area. The room overlooking the sea has an unrivaled view. I had the room with two doubles and the unique outdoor/indoor shower which comes out of a tree. I was comfortable, there was a fan and satellite tv. I felt safe and the owner was very very helpful. I had a hire car and there was space behind locked gates to park it. A little piece of paradise

• 29th Feb 2012