Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Shiralea Backpackers Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Excellent place to stay, I agree with the earlier review that a table tennis table would be great!!

Thanks for supporting us on hostel world. I will take the idea of a table tennis into consideration and next time you come to visit we may have a table waiting for you. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back to the resort again soon. Kind regards Shiralea

Shiralea Backpackers Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Excellent set up with great helpful staff. Could only be improved with the addition of a table tennis table 👍

Thanks for reviewing your recent stay with us. We do have great facilities at the resort but it's a combination of our great staff and the awesome guests that create the special atmosphere so unique to Shiralea. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you back on the island again soon. Until then Sabai, Sabai Shiralea

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Big place, no locker in my room though. I stayed on a Monday and Tuesday and was pretty empty, Would be lots of fun when busy

Astor Victoria

Tiny rooms with no space to move. Big kitchen area. Overall was ok

Hi there, thanks for the time spent to leave your feedback. Wait to see you again here in the lovely London, @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are amazing, they treat it like their own home and you're a guest there.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the great review! You really hope you had fun staying with us! Hope to see you again very soon! And yes, we treat it like our home! Cheers!

The Groove

Budapest, Hungary

Cafe Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Excellent hostel for Sao Paulo. I moved from another hostel to this one because it was so much better. excellent facilities with an awesome big screen. The staff were excellent and helpful. very clean and had a good vibe.

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Excellent hostel right next to bellavista! Amazing facilities for a hostel in South America!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Good fun place, didn't have the 'boys on tour' aspect which was good! Met some excellent people

Astor Hyde Park