Reviews: ottoecv

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Manga Hostel Lapa – Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A good place to stay if you wanna be near the centre of the city. Even during the night there are some bars where you can drink and eat something. It's near Santos Dumont Airport, if you get a cab it'll cost at about 10 reais. Inside the building it is quiet, at least it was during the 2 days I spent there :D

Clink78

The guy at the reception was in a bad day. The bathroom isn't comfortable to take a shower, and I almost got burned with the hot water.

Hi there, Thanks for leaving us your comments. Clink staff is all about customer service. We are always aiming to give the best guest experience. It would be very helpful if you could contact the hostel to give us more details on your comment regarding a staff member. Constructive feedback help us improving :) Regarding the showers, they are automatically programmed at the average temperature set up by Law. Please, next time, don't hesitate to let us know in reception. We are always here to help. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Clink Team

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

One of the worst hostels that I've stayed. There was so much noise. Lots of french teenagers were running through the place and yelling a lot, and the guy at the reception simply didn't do anything, he just watched everything. Besides, the bathrooms were dirty. Before I arrive I had already decided to stay 2 days, but after all this mess I left the place at 4 am of the following day.

Oh no!! We did have a group of students staying for quite a long time recently, and although we do our best to keep everything relatively calm, it is difficult to keep 30 students under control while still allowing them to have a good time! If you are having problems like this however, just come to reception and we will be happy to put you in a quieter area of the building or take further action with the other guests!!

Astor Victoria

A good place to stay. It has a nice location. Things that could be better: More places in the bedrooms to charge eletronic devices In my bedroom the sink, the shower and the toilet weren't at the same place. It could be together!!! Anyway, I'd stay at Astor's Victoria again if I returned to London one day. Thanks!

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

Good place. Bathrooms could be bigger.