Hostel Terra Vista, Goreme, Turkey

Indonesian's here. As staff Ahmet Sr

A-yado Gion, Kyoto, Japan
10th Apr 2014

Great Hostel!

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to hear about your comment. We hope you enjoyed your stay here. We hope we will see you again!!

A-yado Gion, Kyoto, Japan
10th Apr 2014

Small but very nice hostel. Highly recommended fpr people who wants to pass the Justin Bieber's genearation. and this hostel center of all you need in Kyoto ; traditional culture. it's in Gion.

Thank you for your comment. We are glad that you seemed to enjoy your stay here. Well, our location is one of the best in Kyoto. It is easy to go anywhere . We hope we will see you again!!

7.1
15th Nov 2013

Excelent location. the story is, one morning, there were Justin Bieber genaration, busted to the bathroom door like group of idiots. they were drunk. I almost called police but unfortunetely I dont speak Italian so I'd be hard to explain how mad I was.

Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
14th Nov 2013

First, Rose is most friendly of staff I have ever met. Second, Academy Hostel has excellent location. Close from train station, Duomo and Galleria dell'Accademia (you can see the original David here).

Generator Venice, Venice, Italy
6.3
13th Nov 2013

Generator Venice has great interior design for a hostel, I'm designer I can say much about it. the poor thing is, bathroom, C'mon, do you guys really just clean the bathroom only once for 24 hours? I woke up at 8 o'clock in the morning and there was condom thing, bottles of beer etc on the floor.

Prague Square Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
12th Nov 2013

Very close from Old Town Square Prague. because this hostel, I had Midnight in Prague's experience, felt just like Woody Allen movie. I met a friend who I thought, wow, smart and funny and young (never met someone like this one before)

Station Hostel for Backpackers, Cologne, Germany
6.0
11th Nov 2013

Excellent location, that's all I can say about this hostel.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.4
9th Nov 2013

I had to go through 6 doors to enter my dorm-room, how is that? Fair enough I guess. Staff? You have to go there to find out yourself because I gave them zero star. Wifi? Lobby's area only. Locker?give them double 2 euros coins. Ah Computer? Only if you give them coins again. If you want to have great times in Amsterdam, dont stay here, except you dont have any choice. Like me.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you about your experience with our staff. We select them carefully on knowledge about the city and their hospitality. Wifi is only offered in the common area to encourage people to meet fellow travelers and to share experiences. The lockers are paid due to the fact that we don't own them unfortunately. The price is 20cts per hour of 2 euro's for 24h. Frank, Stayokay Vondelpark

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
8th Nov 2013

I had perfect time in Rotterdam for my short stay which was one night only. Okay, it almost ruined with young couple who tried to making love in my dorm room. Things became funny because they were from different country and just know how to say,"I love you" "I want to kiss you" "I am really drunk" Anyways, many thanks for the girl from England who kicked them out the room. So, I could get back sleep again. And the staff, they were excellent.

7th Nov 2013

I didnt really remember what was dorm room type that I've booked but when I came to Bauhaus, the beautiful girl on the receptionist gave me a private room. So, I slept very well.

6th Nov 2013

Everything is excellent but noted this thing: Staff is very professional. They only want to talk with their co-workers do it really feel like five stars hotel if you understand what I mean. Stay at Ooops and Enjoy your Paris!

Tram Stop 14 Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
6.0
28th Jun 2013

If you're looking for Job in Australia, this is your hostel. but if you want your perfect holliday, think twice to stay here.

Check Inn HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
8th Apr 2013

It's from Indonesian ; CheckInnHK is great hostel, I have no doubt to give excellent score for this hostel. you guys who're managing this hostel, keep your great work!