Nikko Park Lodge

Nikko, Japan

It was a good hike to this place from the train station but it was worth the stay. It is like a cottage house so don't expect too much from it. There was a late curfew which was good if you wanted to go out for a later dinner or something in town. The owner is also really nice and can store your bag for cheep for the day down by the train station if you wanted to site see then leave for another city in the afternoon.

This place was a great place to stay for a night and was a good experience. There was a large onsen room/bath room and it was free to use which is great for the traveller or business man. There were a lot of business men there from the area.

Oak Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

I thought that this place was alright to stay at and is an alright place to recommend to someone.

I thought it was a great place to stay and I like the little events on random nights that they had. I thought that was a great extra to experience.

Thank you for staying with us! we all are happy you like our evets;)Hope to see you again!

I thought that this was a great hostle that wasn't too hard to find. It was in a nice quiet part of town and didn't have a curfew which was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well.