• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
Woke Home Capsule Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
6.6
27th Aug 2013

the hostel is good but that's only 3 bathroom and 3 toilets in each floor. and bad experience in here, I booked for female dorm but in my last night, they put 2 men in my dorm and when I complain, the staff suggested me to move to other hostel. that's really silly suggestion. and finally, they moved out the 2 men.

• Indonesia, All Female Group, 25-30
Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
29th Apr 2013

I love staying in this hostel but there are some things that the hostel management should know. I stayed 5 nights last week in 4 beds female room. it wrote that the room will be clean up every day at 11 am and 2 pm. maybe because I stayed 6 days, so the maid didn't clean up my bed. and in the last time, there were many hairs in the rooms. they didn't clean the room very well. next thing i want complain is the front desk staff was not really friendly and smiles so rare to the guests.