Abrahams Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
29th Apr 2013

I only have good things to say! Very good atmosphere, nice and varied common areas, clean rooms and good bathrooms. Great location! Staff always ready to help! I strongly recommend!

Cashel Hostel, Cashel, Ireland
5.7
27th Apr 2013

The staff was not very friendly. The kitchen was large but very poorly equipped. The rooms were decadent and I doubt that the sheets were clean. The bathrooms were small and not very functional. Fantastic location, there is no doubt ... But that does not erase everything else.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, there are a few important points I would like to state both for yourself and other fellow potential guests reading this. I am surprised to hear that our staff where not very friendly as we are known for our warm and inviting hospitality and shall look into this further, regarding our kitchen facilities this is a very unfair comment by yourself as yes we do indeed have a vast kitchen but with also outstanding appliance / facilities on offer which can cater up to 50 guests at any one time, in regard to our rooms we are currently in the process of refurbishing each and every one of them and to say they are decadent is I feel an over exaggeration, they are indeed clean, warm and traditional, for the cleanliness of our sheets I can assure you these are always clean, on note of our bathrooms we have never had any complaints regarding this, both en-suite or shared bathrooms. I do hope that you come to our establishment once again as we shall endeavour to make your stay as enjoyable as possible with us. Kind regards PJ Quinlan

8.0
26th Apr 2013

Staff very friendly. Rooms and common rooms very clean. The bathroom was ok. The only problem is the kitchen is too small! Anyway I highly recommend this hostel!

Killarney Railway Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
5.4
25th Apr 2013

The bathrooms were not very hygienic, the shower doors were in poor condition and the shower itself functioned badly. The staff was ok. The rooms are a bit different than what you see in the pictures, need rapid improvement. The kitchen was ok.