Reviews: ykleng7098

Penang, Malaysia

• 6th Jun 2014

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The room is comfy with tv and air-cond. My friends and I were staying in a 5-pax room. The room is quite spacious for HK dorm standard. Of course, the toilet is very small, even for Asian girl. Overall value for money.

• 9th May 2014

Kinabalu Backpackers Lodge

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

A very basic stay where you have to pay extra for blanket and towel. The bathroom is small with water sometimes fail to flow. The staff has very little interest t care for that until the third time I urged her to have a look. But of course, nothing really solved. Oh yea, the staff does not even greet and returned my smile once.

• 11th Mar 2014

Masada Backpacker

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

I love this hostel! It was a very pleasant stay here with a big group of friends here. The place is very clean, with bed sheet changed daily! Simple breakfast included fresh cup of coffee, banana, toast with butter & jam. The atmosphere is good. Staffs always smiling :) The only thing I wish to comment is there is no separate basin for teeth brushing which could be a little inconvenient. Totally value for money!

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

The location is superb which is located in jonker street and bear river. But you're going to get what you pay for. The toilet is broken. The door and lock definitely need a repair. Noisy bed.

• 26th Dec 2013

Rosy Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Except that the aircond is not functioning well in my room, I am more than satisfied with everything provided by Rosy Guesthouse. Rosy Guesthouse serves good food and good Cambodian black coffee (which is rare after I tried many other Cambodian coffee around Siem Reap)! Very clean and comfy environment!

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Malaysia

Hi! Thanks for your review; you'll be pleased to know the AC in your room was checked by our air con contractors and the faulty part replaced on the same day that you reported the issue to us; thanks for letting us know of the problem so we could amend it before a new guest checked in. Glad you liked our coffee too. Happy Travels-see you next time! :o)

MNL Boutique Hostel

Manila, Philippines

Staffs are helpful and friendly. The stay was an enjoyable one :)

• 2nd May 2013