• England, Male, 18-24
8.0
28th May 2013

In the two months I've been travelling this was the comfiest bed I've been in. The hostel is basic but so is uyuni so don't expect much. No WiFi but internet cafes all over town. Very warm showers, heaters in the rooms and comfy beds, just what you need after a salt flat tour. Breakfast is basic but I would suggest getting out and trying the breakfast in uyuni, very cheap. This hostel was nice to recuperate in after a long bus and day on the flats.

• England, Male, 18-24
HI Copa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3rd Apr 2013

I came to this hostel after not really enjoying my first one and really enjoyed my time here, I was only there for two days but wish I had been there for longer. I have already recommended to other people I've met travelling and if/when I come back to Rio will stay here again. Even though there are so many beds in the room you still get your own space with huge lockers. I met loads of cool people here and the staff are really helpful and friendly, especially Ricky.