31st Oct 2013

Fantastic hostel. Unbeatable value for money ratio. I enjoyed my stay a lot, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the location in Miami Beach is very nice as well. I can highly recommend this hostel.

Venice Beach Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
25th Oct 2013

Very pleasant stay, super location next to Venice Beach. Enjoyed the stay a lot. Value-for-price is fantastic! Recommend a stay, for sure!

HI-Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, Canada
7.4
4th Oct 2013

I've very much enjoyed my stay, the hostel is in a nice location in Vancouver downtown, the rooms are quite nice. The cleanliness in the toilets could be better, apart from that I've got nothing to complain about. Very nice hostel!

The Only Backpacker's Inn, Toronto, Canada
1st Oct 2013

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I've stayed in a 10-bed dorm room and everything during my stay was fantastic, the people were nice, the rooms / beds were comfortable, a locker was provided in the room, the breakfast was nice as well. There could maybe be more restrooms, but this is the only critic I have, everything else was just fantastic!