Hostel Sunset

Zadar, Croatia

This hostel is a lovely new peaceful hostel about 30 minutes walk from the centre of town. The lovely staff are more than happy to help in all aspects of your stay. Located very near the sea and large supermarket which is good for when you want to use the cooking facilities.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Adriatic Hostel

Split, Croatia

The location of this hostel was excellent and extremely central, right next to the main market. The hostel security from the outside was very good but when you got into the hostel you could access any room without a key, and there are no lockers in rooms so some people may find it difficult to leave there stuff around the room. I had a great group of people in the hostel at the same time as me and a good hostel worker who took us round a few bars and clubs.

• 19th Jul 2014

Hostel GoodMo

Budapest, Hungary

i really enjoyed my stay here, not a party hostel but it has a nice cheap bar which makes it an easy place to meet with other guests. Good local staff who know their stuff, and are more than happy to help. Only downside for me was that the wifi wasn't working very well when i was there. I would recommend this hostel.

• 5th Jul 2014

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

I stayed in the 40 person dorm in this hostel, which did not bother me, although the toilets could have been cleaner at times and with only 2 toilets for males it wasn't a good ratio. I felt some of the staff lacked character and weren't as helpful as could be. The bar lacked atmosphere and if you wanted to meet people you were best going next door. As a lone traveler this isn't the place to stay in my opinion due to the lack of sociable people and 0 party atmosphere...even during the world cup.

• 3rd Jul 2014

A&O Berlin Friedrichshain

Berlin, Germany

We loved the area of this hostel but it lacked atmosphere and personality as it was a very formal hostel. When we were staying there Wimbledon was on so we asked for it to be put on but they said no, this was very disappointing and meant we had to live stream it on the Internet (which they charged for) just a little thing but it all adds up when Andy Murray is about to win Wimbledon.

• 6th Jul 2013

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very good location for tourists, easy to find as well. Was very average compared to another place I have stayed in Amsterdam called the flying pig downtown. The smoking room was not comfortable at all so I found it hard to want to stay in the hostel. Drinks weren't too expensive for Amsterdam either. There wasn't a kitchen you could use either which meant that you had to eat overpriced Amsterdam street food.

• 3rd Jul 2013