Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Staff was helpful and friendly. Loved the atmosphere here - so much personality. The hammocks and huge chess pieces were great fun. The burgers were delicious. Hearing the cows walking down the street with their cow bells ringing was a pleasant surprise. A great place to relax.

It was great you got to experience the cows from the William Tell up the road! Safe travels!

Youthhostel Montreux

Montreux, Switzerland

Friendly and helpful staff. Great facilities.

Hotel 22 Marzo Milan

Milan, Italy

Helpful and friendly staff. Clean, nice facilities. Good breakfast with cappuccino. We enjoyed our stay.

Camping Venezia

Venice, Italy

One of the nicest camp grounds I've seen. New and clean facilities: restaurant and large dining room, a small store with inexpensive groceries and other items, great showers and dressing rooms, large sinks to wash dishes and clothes, washer/dryer, and an indoor pool with lounge chairs in an outdoor area. Also, we enjoyed the shade from all the lovely trees on the grounds. It was a haven for us from all the hustle and bustle of sight seeing and large crowds. Thank you, Camping Venezia.

Soggiorno Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

We loved the hostel. Staff was welcoming and accommodating. Facilities were lovely. I especially liked my freshly made cappuccino each morning. It is a little bit of a walk from the center of everything, however, it was refreshing to walk down the quiet streets after a long, noisy, crowded day in downtown. We enjoyed having a laundry mat, grocery store, bakery, and some tasty restaurants just a few doors down. Thank you for making our stay memorable.

Rose Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

The staff was kind and helpful. I asked Sabine ahead of time to send me detailed directions which she did; without them I wouldn't have found it because street names are on the buildings much of the time instead of on a street sign, and many businesses don't have signs to show where they are, instead they just have a plaque by the door. We enjoyed our stay, but were cramped. Four of us were given a tiny room for two people instead of a larger room for four like we had reserved. A disappointment.