Ecopackers

Cusco, Peru

Amazing guesthouse! Exceptional breakfast and dinner, it felt like a home away from home.

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

The staff were so great and very helpful, we had a great time here!

Lisboa Central Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Wombat's was a great experience, I couldn't have asked for more in a hostel and met some really great people here too.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Caveland

Santorini, Greece

This was one of the best hostel stays I've had. The atmosphere was great, and more than helpful staff. It's about a 1km walk to Thira but that wasnt an issue for us, you can rent a moto or ATV close by for a reasonable price. Great place, we were sad to leave and we would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

Amran was an excellent host and very informative about Venice. The hostel was great socially and I would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Thank you very much.

Sul Porto

Cinque Terre, Italy

Mystic Simurgh Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Arch-Ist Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This was by far the best hostel I stayed at in Istanbul, it was great value for the money, exceptionally clean, and helpful staff. We went to another hostel for one night and decided to come back, our experience was too good to pass it up again. The hostel is smaller so it is easier to make friends, I will recommend this to any of my friends that come to Istanbul.