8.0
14th May 2013

I wanted to delay my booking by a day, and even though I had to have done it at least 24 hours prior to my arrival, the very friendly staff allowed me to make the change easily. I think this hostel is a very good place to stay in Vienna.

MEININGER Salzburg City Center, Salzburg, Austria
11th May 2013

I love Meininger a lot. This particular Meininger was like the others: exceptionally clean, reasonably priced, with a friendly and helpful staff. The very single complaint I would have about this Meininger is that it is just too far away from everything - specifically, the Altstadt and the Hauptbanhof. However, it is close to two supermarkets, so it gets a single location point from me for that.

Hello Dear MEININGER Lover! Thank you for your comment! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed another M-Stay here in Salzburg. We would be happy to welcome you in one of our hotels again in the future. Best wishes Your MEININGER Salzburg Team

Five Reasons Hostel, Nuremberg, Germany
9th May 2013

This is an excellent hostel to stay at. The facilities are clean and spacious, the staff is friendly and helpful, the price is reasonable, and there just is no way an intruder can come into the facility, as the door is looked at all times except for residents.

HI Munich-Park, Munich, Germany
4th May 2013

This is a great hostel; it is located in a beautiful little neighborhood south of Munich, and it is very clean. There is breakfast included in the price. I thought it was a little too pricey for me, which is why I chose Meininger the very next day in west Munich, but otherwise it was a fantastic place. It is a little hard to find, and I thought it was a little too far away from the city center, which is why I gave its location an "average" rating.

Dear Mr. Bach, thank you for your comments and your rating.

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
7.7
1st May 2013

This hostel was basically clean, could have been cleaner, but it got the job done. I think just about everything in consideration of this hostel is good, except the atmosphere rubbed me the wrong way; the warehouse type corridors made me feel uneasy, like a hobo could live in the stairwell or something. If you could get over that little fact like I did, I would highly recommend staying here for the good price, good staff, and close proximity to the train station.

Clifden Town Hostel, Clifden, Ireland
22nd Apr 2013

This is a fantastic hostel! The staff are extremely friendly. They are very helpful and kind, just really unassuming and unconditionally good people. The location is great, right near the bus stop and in the center of town. I found the bed to be comfortable, and I met a lot of really nice people here whom I made friends with. Clifden is a lovely little town off the beaten path, and this hostel is a very fair deal.

Abrahams Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
13th Apr 2013

It is a good hostel. End of story.

The Linen House Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
6.0
11th Apr 2013

It was unclean, though not terribly so. Soap for handwashing after using the restroom would have been nice. But I would like to be fair here - the value is undeniable. You are paying for a budget lodging, and one can reasonably expect that the less you pay, the less you get. Such is the case with the linen house, but it had the basics - a clean bed and sheets, running water with heat, and wifi. Overall, if you come here, don't expect much - but be happy that you save a lot of money.

The Westend Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
10th Apr 2013

WOW! What a deal this place is! Clean facilities, friendly staff - you name it, it has it! It even has soap for use in the shower itself, in case you don't want to waste away your own shampoo bottle. I cannot say enough good things about this place!

Astor Queensway, London, England
2nd Apr 2013

All around, a great hostel! Free bread? Yes please! The staff were extremely friendly, and the facilities were clean. I met a lot of really nice people here from around the world, and if I ever have the privilege of coming to London again, this is the hostel I will return to.