This hostel was love-at-first-stay. Every time I come to London I make sure to stay here! It's like a mini-hotel! Lot's of stuff offered and the beds are the best I've stayed in by far! The draw-curtains they have a definite plus. Not my first time staying, and certainly not my last. Not the greatest of locations, but it depends on where your looking to go in the city. In my opinion though, worth the additional travel time ;)

Location is great! Less than 10 min walk from the heart of Bruges. Had a fantastic time and the staff were friendly and helpful (aside from 1 guy that sounded like he couldn't have cared less that I wanted to modify my reservation). Overall I enjoyed my stay there :)

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

More lockers would have been nice as there are not enough to accommodate all in the room. Staff were great! Rooms were very clean! Location was fantastic! Your basically in the middle of it all. Noise can be an issue, so bring earplugs!

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

Only stayed 1 night so overall it served it's purpose. Locker's to fit your bag in would be handy. And if your staying on the top floor, there is a sun-window so light comes in quite early in the morning. Close to the train station where you can catch a train to CDG airport.

thank you for your appreciation we wish you great travels best regards the Woodstock hostel