• France, Male, 25-30
Adelaide Hostel and Hotel, San Francisco, USA
8.0
14th Jun 2013

This hotel is a good one. It started with a surprise, which in the end didn't affect the quality of the stay : my room was actually at the dakota hotel (30 meters away). I had a private chamber with bathroom, which were very clean. Tiny lavatory, but ok for the price. The staff was perfectly friendly, and inside the hotel I felt perfectly safe. The hotel itself is however pretty close from a crappy area (the tenderloin), so at night you won't walk to the hotel from any of the four directions...

• France, Male, 25-30
Encore Express Hotel/Hostel, San Francisco, USA
8.0
8th Jun 2013

Good hotel. I had a private room with collective toilets/shower. The room was perfectly fine and clean, I loved it. The showers and toilets were good enough, but the shower water was truly cold, not heated at all. The area seemed calm, pleaseant. pretty close form japantown, also within 20-30 minutes walk from most of the interesting places of the town.