Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Dar Sienna

Fez, Morocco

IT WAS NICE STAY. The only Cons is that it will be a little bit hard to find it yourself at the first time. When you arrive at Fez, manager of Dar Sienna will welcome you and teach you the way to get there. Room and toilette was really clean. It's terrace gave me a nice view. The breakfast was excellent! you can have your breakfast in the living room or terrace. The house keeper can't speak english but she is really kind and will give you a nice breakfast!

• 26th May 2013
  • South Korea

Delighted you enjoyed your stay. Indeed it would be difficult to find Dar Sienna by yourself. This is why Ahmed, our House Manager meets ALL guests on arrival at the airport, bus/train station. This is a complimentary service which makes for a stress-free arrival. There are over 9,000 alleys in the car-free medina. It is however surprisingly easy to find your way around the medina and back to Dar Sienna thanks to the free medina map Ahmed provides as well as his orientation session.

Trip and Friends

Marrakech, Morocco

• 23rd May 2013

Riad Etoile de Mogador

Essaouira, Morocco

Was really nice stay!! The room was really beautiful(dryed roses on bed:D) and the breakfast was excellent.(You can eat breakfast in living room or terrace.) The staff was so kind and everywhere in this Riad were clean!! There are only 2 Cons: 1. WIFi is accessable only in the livingroom. 2.It's direction to get there is not enough! ANYWAY IT WAS REALLY NICE STAY AND I WILL REVISIT THERE IF I GO ESSAUIREA AGAIN.

• 22nd May 2013

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

• 21st May 2013

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Location and the most of the facilities were good. HOWEVER, i had to take a shower in the shower booth in the aisle. When i took my shower i had to listen the other people passing the near me. I stayed in 6 bed dorm and there were locker under the bed. However, out of 6, 2 couldn't be used because they were blocked by other beds. They had 24 hour reception but staff wasn't that kind. ANYWAY, The location and price were perfect.

• 26th Apr 2013

Oporto City Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Nice hostel! All the staff we met was really kind. It took just 10 minutes from the center of the hostel. I stayed at 4 bed female dorm and the bed was good. When you check in, they give you a linens for blanket, pillow and sheet. You should make your bed by yourself and remove those things when you check out. I liked this system. There is a common kitchen and BBQ place. Many people cooked themselves and ate their food in the common area and talk to each other. I enjoyed my stay there,

• 24th Apr 2013

Johnies Place Lisbon

Lisbon, Portugal

Really nice hostel!! First of all, the building is excellent. It has 2 really big living rooms, nice kitchen and smoking room. Inside the smoking room, there is a well which is connected to another well in the castle. They only accept maybe 10 or less guests and always keep everything clean!! The staff also was sooooo nice. Outside the hostel, there is a mirador(?). PLEASE STAY HERE!!

• 22nd Apr 2013
  • South Korea

Staff said that he has a problem in the room i reserved and sent us to another hotel near there(i cant remember the original name). We paid to another hotel and stayed there. Only breakfast, we can eat at our original hotel. First of all, I'm not sure that there REALLY was the problem in the room i reserved or they sometimes make overbooking. The hotel we stayed one night was awful!! Toilette and room was stinky! The sheets and blanket looked dirty so I slept wearing my windbreaker....

• 20th Apr 2013

El Clandestino

Granada, Spain

Access to sight was good but you have to take a 10 minute walk. However, it is really hard to find so, PLEASE read the direction with the MAP before get there. We used double room with common toilette. Room and toilette was really clean! I was satisfied with the condition. The owner was really kind she tried to make us a reservation for the ALHAMBRA.

• 17th Apr 2013

Casa Babylon Backpackers

Malaga, Spain

We arrived there after the midnight and stayed just one night. Most impressive thing is that there was a bar(maybe by hostel) at the terrace and there were some place to sit around and talk to each other. It would be great if we stay one more night and enjoyed the terrace and bar. Staff was really kind and location was nice.

• 16th Apr 2013