Youthhostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

An expensive youth hostel, specially for international guests, but I think you won't find nothing cheaper neither better in Switzerland for less money.

Hostel de Mafkees

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Rixpack Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Really nice staff and guests. Fortunately nothing was stolen from me, but the security could be better!

Equity Point Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Breakfast for free, cheap, good location, what else do you need?

Main Station Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Auberge des 3 Fontaines

Brussels, Belgium

The location is not really good. Its far away from downtown and the closest subway station. I like the atmosphere, half sport center and half hostel. I think it would be better if the hostel had a chill out space or something.

Excellent location! But I have to say that the Venloer Street is crowded and sometimes the noise outside may disturb your sleep. The bar in the hostel is also something good, but the lockout time could be later.

All Central Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The location and the value are the best part of staying in this hostel. The building is kind of old and not that clean, but I think one can not expect so much when spending few money. I would say that the security could be better, because some rooms are always opened and there are many people in every dorm.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

The location is not that good, but one can save lots and lots of money staying at this hostel. Breakfast and wi-fi for free!

Gästehaus Jacoby