Suzhou Watertown Hostel

Suzhou, China

This is a very cool hostel. Our room had a second floor with a stair case that led up to our bed. They have a very large lounge room with lots of boardgames, DVDs with two tvs in its own mini cove that you can watch, xbox and bikes that you can rent for cheap. We decided to rent one and one of the girls that worked there biked with us to show us how to get to Shangtang street! I cant say enough about how great the staff are. I would stay here again!

• 27th Jul 2013

This hostel is in the heart of everything. You will get a lot of great pics around the area of the hostel and can go on nice walks. The staff are awesome and really make you feel welcome. I love Hangzhou and will be booking back at this place again!

• 22nd Jul 2013

HI, thanks a lot for sharing your experience here, we are always waiting for your next visiting whenever you come back to Hangzhou. Wushanyi Group.

Nanjing Time Youth Hostel

Nanjing, China

When we got to the hostel, they had given our double bed room away to someone else so we had to sleep in twin beds for a night until they could move us into the right room the next day. I enjoy staying in hostels because they usually have a lot of character and are more exciting then hotels but I didn't find that here. I wouldn't choose to stay here again.

• 20th Jul 2013

Staff were very helpful on giving reccomendations on food and what to do. The place is very cool looking but does have a super tiny bathrooms that you have to squeeze into. When I visit qingdao again, I will book back at this hostel.

• 17th Jul 2013

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

This was my first time ever staying in a hostel so I was a bit weary when we first checked in. However, this hostel far exceeded my expectations and I would definitely come back here again. What really stood out was the friendly and helpful staff. Also I found the area to be really neat looking and a great place to hang out while taking a break from exploring the city. Overall, I loved this place and highly reccomend it to anyone who wants to visit Xi'an.

• 6th Apr 2013