Gallery Hostel Porto, Porto, Portugal
3rd Jun 2015

I have stayed at many hostels during my time abroad and this may be the absolute best I have been to. Very comfortable. Nice staff. Clean. Nice community areas. Wonderful dinners available. If you go to Porto, stay here. You won't regret anything about it.

Makuto Backpackers Hostel, Granada, Spain
15th Mar 2015

The staff was great and the atomosphere was everything we could've wanted from a hostel. Being located right in the heart of albacin was perfect.

Archipelago Hostel Old Town, Stockholm, Sweden
7.4
2nd Aug 2013

The main reason I picked this hostel is for the location. Overall, I'd say it was a good experience, however if you are looking to meet people, I'd recommend a different hostel. There aren't many common areas.

Gallery Hostel Porto, Porto, Portugal
24th Jul 2013

EXCELLENT. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. Due to an unplanned series of events, I ended up traveling alone and this hostel was absolutely perfect. Great value for the money. Great atmosphere. Great service. Beautiful hostel.