• USA, Male, 25-30
Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4.9
24th May 2013

The only good thing I can say about this place was the location. Aside from that this was by far the worst hostel I have stayed at. The staff were CONSTANTLY coming into my room for seemingly random reasons. There were no lockers in the room I stayed in. The shower leaked so much that even if you were careful a small pool of water would form on the floor that never drained. The whole place seemed very run down. The free WiFi was ok though and it was relatively quiet at night.

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th May 2013

I stayed on a weekend in a room right above their bar. At night the music coming from the bar was really loud and could be heard clearly in the room until around 3am. So if you're planning on partying while you're here then this place is excellent! The room was huge, the shower was one of the best I've seen at a hostel. The bar was good. The free breakfast was great. Overall a great place to stay of you want to party, but go elsewhere if you're looking for a quiet atmosphere.